FSLM Scoring Page Guidance
Higg.org platform provides a scoring system to Higg FSLM. The scoring methodology for Higg FSLM CAF 1.3 and 1.4 is different because of the CAF structure change. Please check here to learn more about the Higg CAF 1.4 scoring system guide.
Once facility users complete and post their Higg FSLM, they are able to check their FSLM score. Other accounts who have accepted the shared FSLMs can view the shared FSLM scores.
- Total scores and section scores
- Step scores
- Risk scores
- Areas of focus and improvement report
- Legal compliance report
To view My Score or Shared Module Score report and other reports of Higg FSLM CAF 1.4, you can refer to the below guidance:
1. Go to the FSLM dashboard
Facility users go to the FSLM home page.
Brand/other users go to the FSLM “Modules” page and then go to “Shared with me” tab. Choose the facility and the module that you would like to view their score, click “Action” and select “Overview”. It will direct you to that facility’s module home page dashboard. You will be able to view their score on the home page dashboard.
2. View the score information
1) Section score and total score
- Choose the Higg Facility Social Labor Module year and month: Currently, the score is only available for the Higg FSLM since December 2018.
- View the total and section scores: The total self-assessment and verified assessment scores (if the facility has completed the verification) are at the bottom.
- You must complete and post the Higg FSLM self-assessment to see the score. Otherwise, you can’t see the score. If a facility only has completed the Higg FSLM self-assessment, a verified assessment score will not be available.
- If you have submitted your FSLM for verification but the verification hasn’t been started or completed, the verified FSLM score will be 0.
- If you don’t have a valid operating license, your score will be 0.
2) View the Step Score
For Higg FSLM CAF 1.4, Step score is a new added score report. This score is calculated by the step users choose. For the step score assignment, please click here to learn more about the step score structure.
- If facility users select Step 1 in their FSLM, they will only see Step 1 and total scores.
- If facility users select Step 2 in their FSLM, they will see Step 1+2 and total scores.
- If facility users select Step 3 in their FSLM, they will see Step 1+2+3 and total scores.
- If facility users have both self-assessment and verified assessment completed, they can see both scores. Otherwise, they will only see self-assessment scores if they only have self-assessment completed.
3) View the Risk Score
For Higg FSLM CAF 1.4, Risk Score is another new added score report. This score is calculated by the risk level of each question. Currently, the risk category of scores in the Higg FSLM is Zero Tolerance, High Risk, Medium Risk and Legal Compliance scores.
The Higg FSLM Risk Score is based on the total number of questions of a specific risk level achieved divided by the total maximum number of a specific risk level a module is applicable to. The Higg FSLM Risk Score is out of a possible 100 points of each Risk level.
Questions related to local legal requirements are categorized as Legal Compliance Risk and calculated based on the total number of questions of a specific risk level achieved divided by the total maximum number of a specific risk level a module is applicable to. The Higg FSLM Legal Compliance Risk Score is out of a possible 100 points.
Please check here to learn more about the risk score structure. You can click “View Details” to check the questions marked as Zero Tolerance/High Risk/Medium Risk/Legal Compliance issues.
3. View the Areas of Improvement Report
Besides the FSLM scoring report, the Higg.org platform also provides the Areas of Improvement Report to show the opportunities for improvement and focus based on the high-level mapping of SLCP Questions to Better Work Zero Tolerance Protocols, ILO Core Conventions, and the level of risk to the employees and facility. The questions are categorized as all questions, zero tolerance, high-risk and medium-risk questions.
You can also download this report into a CSV file on the FSLM dashboard.
4. View the Legal Compliance Report
You can also view the legal compliance report on your FSLM dashboard. The legal compliance report provides opportunities for improvement and focus, based on legal requirements.
You can download this report into a CSV file on the FSLM dashboard.
5. Download the score file to check the FSLM score
You can download the score CSV file to check the FSLM scoring. Not like the FEM score, it shows on the CSV file. The FSLM scoring data is shown on this CSV file. You can go to the FSLM dashboard to download. You are able to view the total scores, section scores, step scores and risk scores on this CSV file.