After facilities have posted and shared their FSLMs, scores and additional results reports will be available in the FSLM tab.
1. Accessing Shared Modules
Before any data or scores are available, a facility must first share their completed and posted FSLM. To check the share status, there are two options:
- Go to the adoption cadence and scroll down to the table.
- Using the filters, filter for Request Sent to see modules where the facility has not yet completed the share request. Note that even if the module is shared, you will not be able to see data until the module is posted and the status is ASC.
FSLM Modules Page:
- Go to the FSLM tab at the top of the account homepage, then click Modules.
- Use the sections on the side to see
- Requests Sent: modules you have requested that are waiting for the facility to approve
- Modules Received: modules that have been shared with you that are waiting for you to accept
- Shared with Me: modules that have been successfully shared and accepted
- My Modules, My Shares and Share Requests are not applicable, as a Brand account will not have a FSLM module
If the share request has not been completed, you will not have access to any FSLM data. Once you have received the shared modules, you can view scores and results reports.
Brands/retailers connected with facilities can view the shared Higg FSLM self-assessment and verified assessments (if the shared facility accounts have completed FSLM verification) scores and access the additional results reports. For the full FSLM CAF1.4 scoring system guidance, click here.
1. Go to the FSLM tab and click the ‘Modules’ page and then go to the ‘Shared with me’ tab. Select the module you would like to view and click the three dots, then ‘Overview’.
2. On the module dashboard, select View Details to see the full score reports.
3. View the score reports.
Section Scores: This report shows individual content section scores as well as the module total score. If the module has been verified, verified scores will appear alongside the self assessment scores.
Step Scores: For Higg FSLM CAF 1.4, Step score is a new added report. This score is calculated based on step rather than content area. The step score will only be available if the facility has selected to complete that step.
Risk Scores: For Higg FSLM CAF 1.4, Risk Score is another new added score report. This score is calculated by the risk level of each question. Currently, the risk category of scores in the Higg FSLM is Zero Tolerance, High Risk, Medium Risk and Legal Compliance scores.
- The Higg FSLM Risk Score is out of a possible 100 points of each Risk level.
- Questions related to local legal requirements are categorized as Legal Compliance Risk. The Higg FSLM Legal Compliance Risk Score is out of a possible 100 points.
- You can click “View Details” to check the questions marked as Zero Tolerance/High Risk/Medium Risk/Legal Compliance issues.
3. Additional Results Reports
In addition to the three scoring reports, there are also two additional results reports that are available after the facility completes the FSLM. For the full FSLM CAF1.4 scoring and results report system guidance, click here.
Areas of Improvement Report:
The Areas of Improvement Report shows the opportunities for improvement and focus based on the high-level mapping of SLCP Questions to Better Work Zero Tolerance Protocols, ILO Core Conventions, and the level of risk to the employees and facility. The questions are categorized as all questions, zero tolerance, high-risk and medium-risk questions.
You can also download this report into a CSV file on the FSLM dashboard.
Legal Compliance Report
You can also view the legal compliance report on your FSLM dashboard. The legal compliance report provides opportunities for improvement and focus, based on legal requirements.
You can download this report into a CSV file on the FSLM dashboard.
4. Benchmarking – Coming Soon!
FSLM Benchmarking will be released in late 2021.