1. Verification Overview
FSLM verification is very similar to the FEM verification. It is to verify your understood and answered your FSLM self-assessment questions correctly. You need to purchase a vFSLM to start the verification process. Click here to review the FEM verification overview.
2. List of Approved FSLM Verifiers
For the list of Higg FSLM verifiers, please go to http://verifierbodies.slconvergence.org.
Please note this list will continue to grow as more individuals complete the verifier application and training process.
3. SLCP Operation Countries/Regions
SLCP is currently available in the following countries / regions:
- Africa: Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Tunisia
- Americas: Argentina, Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, USA
- Asia: China, Hong Kong, India, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand
- Europe: Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Turkey
After the launch of CAF v1.4 in March 2021, SLCP will also be available in:
- Africa: South Africa
- Americas: Canada
- Asia: Japan, Singapore
- Europe: Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Moldova, Netherlands, Russia, Serbia, United Kingdom, Ukraine
SLCP is also already available for facilities that are not eligible for the ILO-BetterWork program in the following countries / regions:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam
SLCP will fully roll-out in these countries in May / June 2021. Additionally, we will launch in Pakistan in May. SLCP will become available in other ILO-BetterWork countries in Q3 2021 / 2022 (TBC).
Click here to learn more.