To start on your Higg journey, create an account on platform (portal.higg.org). Then learn how to navigate the Higg platform and complete additional steps to ensure your success using our tools.
1. Create An Account
Review a high level overview of the account registration process below.
- Complete your personal information.
- Once you have completed your personal login details, you will be asked to search to join an existing account or create a new company account.
- If your company already has an account, join the existing account. Search for the correct account and request to join. You must wait until the account owner or admin approves your request before you can access the account.
- If not, create a new account. Be sure to double check that you don’t already have an account, as our support team will decline any new accounts that are duplicates.
- Complete the information for your company.
- Account fields
- Are you a member of the SAC: only select if you are an active member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition
- Industry: select all industries that apply, which can be more than one.
- Tax ID, Social Credit ID, Parent Company: fill out if you have that information and/or it is applicable to your account
- Address: input your full company address, including street address, city, and country
- Account type: select the closest available option.
- Facility: factories, manufacturers, raw materials suppliers, etc
- Brand: brands, retailers
- VB: Verification bodies
- Other: academic institutions, non-profits, NGOs
- Organization type: select the closest available option
- Organization affiliation: select ‘Not Applicable’, unless you are a member of the OIA.
- Once you have successfully completed the registration process, our support team will review and approve the account. Regardless of the approval status, you are able to purchase modules from the purchase page.
2. Add Team Members
Once you have created an account, additional team members can be added to the account to access the collected data, support in completing the modules, etc.
To invite a new user to the account:
- Go to the ‘My Team’ tab and click the Invite New User button.
- Assign the user role –
- Admin: Admins can fill out an entire Higg Index assessment, manage modules, sharing relationships, accounts, and my team.
- Editor: Editors can access a Higg account and edit entire individual modules. Editors cannot request a module or share a module, post or unpost modules.
- Reviewer: Reviewers can log into a Higg account and view entire individual modules. Reviewers cannot edit modules, request a module or share a module, publish or withdraw modules.
- Add the email address and send the invitation. Once the user accepts, they will have access to the account.
To review a pending new user request:
- If a user has created an user account and requested to join your company account, it will appear as a request pending approval.
- Review the request and either approve or delete it using the buttons at the right.
3. Additional Platform Features
There are a number of extra features on the platform that are helpful to know and understand.
- Module Dashboard: Your account dashboard will show you all tools you have access to (based on your subscription).
- Beamer: the bell icon will share any important information such as tool releases or updates, upcoming trainings, etc.
- Customer support: access our customer support and submit a ticket for any questions or issues you encounter by clicking the support button.
- Language: the platform can be changed into any of the available languages using the language button as well as the language of the automated platform emails. However please note that all modules MUST be completed in English, regardless of if you change the platform language.
- How to Higg knowledge base: this link will take you to our training site, with all our detailed training and guidance.
- Submit a support ticket: this is another place to access our customer support and submit a ticket for any questions or issues you encounter.
- Subscriptions: review all subscription options available and purchase if you have not already.
- My Team: see above.
- Account: contains your account information, including your Higg ID number.
- User Profile: contains your user information, including email and email preferences.
- Join More Accounts: if you need to join another account on our platform, click this button to search for and request access to the additional account(s).