1. What is the Higg Adoption Tool?
The Higg Adoption Tool is an online tool that helps you manage your adoption cycle for Higg Facility Modules (FEM & FSLM) and the Higg Brand & Retail Module (BRM).
The tool is designed to assist you with the tasks involved in managing Higg Index adoption efforts with your value chain partners, providing visibility to module completion progress, verification status, Higg account data, and share request status. Access to this data in one place makes it easier to monitor adoption progress and allows you to better target your engagement with your value chain partners, ultimately helping you and your team achieve higher adoption rates.
2. What does adoption mean?
Adoption is the process by which your suppliers and factories accept use of the Higg Facility Modules. The adoption rate is measured by the percentage of your suppliers and factories that complete and share modules. In the case of the Higg BRM, adoption relates to the number of brands and retailers that use the assessment.
3. What is a cadence?
A cadence on the adoption tool is a grouping mechanism defined by both Higg module type and time, that enables you to track the module adoption (i.e. FEM, FSLM, or BRM) by specified facilities or brands. Users will see a set of default cadences on their Adoption Tool dashboard, one per module type. These default cadences mostly align with the SAC’s reporting timeline requirements. For example, the default cadence for Higg FEM 2019 has a start date of Nov 1, 2019 and an end date of Aug 14, 2020. Once you invite facilities to this cadence, you will then be able to track and monitor the Higg FEM adoption status for these facilities.
4. How does the tool help manage a cadence?
The tool gives you one place to quickly and easily view the adoption status of modules by specified groups of facility accounts or brand accounts on the Higg platform, throughout the adoption cycle. Because the tool tracks real-time status of each module, it allows you to take timely action on the most current data. Additionally, inviting a facility or brand account to a cadence initiates an automatic module share request that is sent to the invitee’s account.
Higg Service Plans
What is the difference between the Essentials, Expanded, and Advanced service levels, when it comes to Adoption Tool accessibility?
The Essentials level is the basic Adoption Tool access level, and then Expanded and Advanced build on the features in Essentials with additional features and customization options.
Essentials: Includes the basic features and functionality of the tool, and is available to all Essentials level users once they have gone through the tool onboarding.
- Management of a single default adoption cadence, per module, which is defined by the SAC’s module completion and posting deadline
- Automated module share requests sent to active cadence participants
- Account matching (identifying duplicate accounts, mapping to existing Higg ID accounts using email and physical address criteria, etc.)
- Real-time tracking of adoption progress, with status viewable on both platform dashboards and CSV file exports (how many and which facilities have purchased modules, started modules, and posted modules, etc.)
Expanded: Includes all features of Essential, as well as:
- Custom adoption cadences
- List loading by Higg Co Customer Success Manager
Advanced/Custom: Includes all features of Essentials and Expanded, and:
- Automated nurture email campaign sent from the platform
- Adoption Services: A dedicated Higg Co Customer Success Manager to support list/cadence management, to assist with additional communications, and to provide reporting, throughout the adoption cycle.