1. Will SAC member manufacturers who meet the requirements receive the FEM Communications Toolkit for free?
Yes. SAC member manufacturers who meet the requirements receive a complimentary FEM Communications Toolkit.
2. Can non-member facilities who meet the requirements receive the toolkit?
Yes. Non-member facilities who meet the requirements can purchase and download the toolkit on the Higg platform. If your facility posted a 2018 or 2019 vFEM assessment that was verified on-site by a third-party verifier, it may download the beta toolkit for FEM 2018 and 2019 for free.
3. Can brands or retailers communicate their suppliers’ Higg FEM scores?
Yes. Brands and retailers must first ask facilities for permission to publish FEM scores.
4. I’m a facility and I have completed and posted the vFEM 2020. Why can’t I see the option to download the FEM Communications Toolkit on my FEM dashboard?
To download the toolkit, facilities must post a vFEM verified on-site by an approved third-party verifier. Make sure you have paid your invoice within 30 days of downloading it if you chose the wire transfer payment option. If your vFEM 2020 meets these criteria and you do not see an option to download the toolkit, contact the Higg Support Team to report this issue.
5. I work at a facility. Can I present my company’s Higg FEM performance during my brand’s suppliers meeting?
Yes. If you present your company’s Higg FEM score, provide a link to your FEM performance report. Do not compare your FEM score to other facilities’ FEM scores. Do not communicate unverified information in conjunction with the report.
6. My facility just completed and posted the vFEM 2018. It was conducted on-site by an approved third-party verifier. Can I download the FEM Beta Communications Toolkit?
Yes. You can download the Beta Communications Toolkit from the Higg platform.
7. My facility posted the vFEM 2020. The assessment was verified by a second-party verifier onsite. Can I download the FEM Communications Toolkit?
No. The toolkit is available for assessments verified onsite by an approved third-party verifier.