Effective Date: May 16, 2023
In particular, our Site uses the following categories of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are required to enable basic Site functionality such as providing a secure login, to allow you to move from page to page without logging in, for optimization of technical performance, and load balancing. We may also use strictly necessary Cookies required for system administration, to prevent fraudulent activity or improve security. We are not required to obtain your consent to place Cookies that are strictly necessary.
- Analytics and Performance-Related Cookies: These Cookies allow us to understand how visitors use the Site. We may use these Cookies to assess the performance of our Site, including as part of our analytic practices to improve the content offered through the Site.
- Functionality-Related Cookies: These Cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and customization, such as to remember your preferences, whether you have visited the Site before or if you are a new visitor and to help us identify the features in which you may have the greatest interest.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These Cookies tell us how you interacted with the Site so that we or our third-party advertising partners can serve advertising on other websites or apps. Our advertising partners may set Cookies to show you third-party advertising (including personalized advertising) on other websites.
- Social Media Cookies: We may allow third-party social media platforms to set Cookies that share information with the social media platform. These Cookies are set when you use a social media sharing button, like a “like” button, share content, or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social media platform will record your actions. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies. The “settings” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to block or delete Cookies, how to receive notification of new Cookies, and how to disable existing Cookies. For more information about Cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any such opt-out options.
California residents may be entitled to know the effects of opt-out options under California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b)(7). The effect of an opt-out, if successful, will be to stop targeted advertising, but it will still allow the collection of information via Cookies for certain purposes (e.g., Strictly Necessary Cookies, Analytics and Performance related Cookies, and Functional Cookies).
Controlling the HTML5 local storage on your browser depends on which browser you use. For more information regarding your specific browser, please consult the browser’s website (often in the Help section).
3. COOKIES USED ON THE SITEThe following table sets out details of the Cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them. We provide the chart below as a courtesy, but we are not obligated to maintain or update it. We are not responsible for third-party sites and their privacy practices as it relates to opt-outs from tracking activities. You may obtain information on third parties’ policies and practices, and in some instances opt-out of certain of their activities by visiting the third-party site linked below.
5. CONTACT US
For any queries in relation to this Cookies Policy, please contact us at: support.worldly.io or 264 Arlington Ave., Kensington, CA 94707.