Refund Policy Purpose
- This policy applies to all refund requests from users who have paid fees for Worldly solutions or Service Plans (“Service Fees”) or Higg Index tools. This policy does not apply Worldly or Higg Index Share Units.
- This policy describes the conditions under which refund requests will be granted and the process by which refunds will be issued.
- Worldly only accepts refund requests that comply with the conditions outlined in this policy.
- If you can’t provide any payment records, we won’t process a refund.
- If we confirm that you have a user account and have started to use our products, we won’t process a refund.
- If you have accidentally paid more than once, we will process the refund based on the requirements below from our banks.
For Service Fees paid by Credit Card
- The refund request is made within 60 days of the date the credit card payment is received.
- Merchant Services is able to locate your payment history, credit card information and associated invoice in our system.
- A 5% transaction fee will be charged against the approved refund and will be deducted from the balance of your refund. (e.g., if you paid $150, you will be refunded for $142.5.)
For Service Fees paid by Wire or ACH Transfer
- The refund request is received within 60 days of the date that Invoice is created
- A $10 transaction fee will be charged for each refund transaction for each bank account that is requesting a refund. (e.g., if you paid $185 which includes $150 Access Fee and $35 transaction fee, you will get $150 Access Fee less additional $10 transaction fee equal to $140.)
- Refunds for multiple facilities that are combined in one refund transaction with a single bank account will be charged a single transaction fee of $10.
- Complete and submit in full the below Worldly Refund Request Form. Each request must be completed and submitted, with payment records, to the Worldly Customer Support Team at: email@example.com
- Refund requests received by phone, Fax, physical mail delivery or any other method other than what is prescribed here will not be considered.
- The Worldly Customer Support Team will respond to the request within one week.
- You will be notified if the refund request is approved or denied. If approved, expect your refund to arrive in 6-8 weeks.
Please download the Worldly refund request form below: