General Webinar Recordings
Operating Facilities During and After COVID-19: Best Practices from Manufacturers
Category: Guidance for manufacturers on COVID-19
Organized By: Sustainable Apparel Coalition
Target Audience: Manufacturers
Date: Thursday, May 21
Time: 6:00 PM HKT / 3:30 PM IST / 12:00 PM CET / 6:00 AM EST
What Will This Resource Help With: The webinar provided insights to manufacturers on best practices to combat COVID-19
- Panelist Presentations – 40 min.
- Questions for Panelists – 20 min.
SAC hosted a special webinar about the impacts of COVID-19 on facilities as a follow-up on the report “Weaving a Better Future: Rebuilding a More Sustainable Fashion Industry After COVID-19” jointly released by SAC, Higg Co, and BCG. We were delighted to invite four manufacturer members share their experiences, lessons learned, and best practices from operating their facilities in different countries during the pandemic.
- Andy Zhong, Marketing Director, Prosperity Textile
- Laura Wang, Marketing Manager, Tiong Liong Corporation
- Sid Amalean, Head of Sustainable Business, MAS Holdings
- Vijay Suvarna, Sustainability and CSR Manager, Asiatan & TecTuff