FSLM Scoring Page Guidance
On the Higg.org platform you will find the My Score and Shared Score tabs in your FSLM page. Higg Facility Module users can view their Higg Facility Social & Labor Module (Higg FSLM) self-assessment and verified assessment scores on these pages. Brands/retailers and Other Higg Index customers (such as sourcing agents and vendors) connected with business partners can view the shared Higg FSLM self-assessment and verified assessments (if the shared facility accounts have completed Higg FSLM verification) scores. Currently, the FSLM CAF 1.4 scoring system is not launched yet. So you won’t see the scores for your FSLM CAF 1.4 after completing and posting. But you will be able to view your scores for FSLM CAF 1.4 when it is launched later of 2021. Your FSLM CAF 1.3 scores are still available.
1. The Score Page
The score page on Higg.org enables Higg Index customers to identify where to make improvements to environmental sustainability performance.
On the score page users can:
- Evaluate the Higg FSLM performance
- Track progress over time
- Compare the performance to that of similar facilities.
The score page includes total Higg Index scores, section scores, and Higg Index level achievements. The score reflects the current status score of the module. To understand the scores and achievement levels, please review the Higg FSLM scoring system guide: Higg FSLM Scoring Methodology Guidance.
To view My Score or Shared Module Score page:
Login to your account
1) Facility users go to the FSLM home page and click “Score”.
2) Brand/other users go to the FSLM “Modules” page and then go to “Shared with me” tab. Choose the facility and the module that you would like to view their score, click “Action” and select “Overview”. It will direct you to that facility’s module home page dashboard. You will be able to view their score on the home page dashboard.
View the score information
1) Choose the Higg Facility Social Labor Module year and month: Currently, the score is only available for the Higg FSLM since December 2018.
2) View the total and section scores: You can view each section’s Higg CAF 1.3 FSLM scores.The FSLM CAF 1.4 is currently without a scoring system but we will release the scoring system for FSLM CAF 1.4 later. The total self-assessment and verified assessment scores (if the facility has completed the verification) are at the bottom.
- You must complete and post the Higg FSLM self-assessment to see the score. Otherwise, you can’t see the score. If a facility only has completed the Higg FSLM self-assessment, a verified assessment score will not be available.
- If you have submitted your FSLM for verification but the verification hasn’t been started or completed, the verified FSLM score will be 0.
- If you don’t have an valid operating license, your score will be 0.
- If you only choose Step 1, you won’t see the scores for Management systems and Above & Beyond sections. Your total score will be 77.77%. If you only choose Step 1 + 2, you won’t see the scores for the Above & Beyond section. Your total score will be 88.88%
- Scoring is available now for SLCP CAF 1.4 which is the current FSLM tool.
2. Areas of Improvement Report
Besides the FSLM scoring report, the Higg.org platform also provides the Areas of Improvement Report to show the opportunities for improvement and focus based on the high-level mapping of SLCP questions to ILO core conversion and to the levels of risk to the facilities. The questions are categorized as all questions, high-risk and medium-risk questions.
You can also download this report into a CSV file on the FSLM dashboard.
Definition of “Critical” or “High Risk” for FSLM.
- Freedom of Association and Protection of the Right to Organise Convention, 1948 (No. 87)
- Right to Organise and Collective Bargaining Convention, 1949 (No. 98)
- Forced Labour Convention, 1930 (No. 29) (and its 2014 Protocol )
- Abolition of Forced Labour Convention, 1957 (No. 105)
- Minimum Age Convention, 1973 (No. 138)
- Worst Forms of Child Labour Convention, 1999 (No. 182)
- Equal Remuneration Convention, 1951 (No. 100)
- Discrimination (Employment and Occupation) Convention, 1958 (No. 111)
- Critical health and safety questions that can result in mass injury or death
Note: not all national legal non-compliances would be “critical”.
3. Download the score file to check the FSLM score
You can also download the score CSV file to check the FSLM scoring. Not like the FEM score, it shows on the CSV file. The FSLM scoring data is shown on this CSV file. You can go to the FSLM dashboard to download. You are able to view the total scores and section scores on this scores CSV file.
Future features to be released: we will keep you updated once we have a firm schedule.
- Higg FSLM Performance achievement band report
- Higg FSLM benchmarking
- Higg FSLM Performance Improvement Plan