Download Analytics Tool Guidance
How To Get Started
1. Features and Functionality
The advanced analytics dashboard includes the following features:
Single dashboard layout with a fixed set of widgets that display module data; module data widgets currently include:
- Module distribution by country (i.e. 80 modules in China, 20 in India, etc.)
- Module distribution by verification status (i.e. 301 Self-assessment, 50 Verified)
- Section scores – average score by section ((i.e. Avg Air Score, Avg Chemicals Score etc.)
- Total Consumption – GHG Emissions (CO2e), Energy (GJ), Water (m3), Waste (MT)
- Level Achievement – number of modules by section (i.e. Air level 1 = 200 modules, Air level 2 = 35, Air level 3 = 32)
- Risk Areas – number of modules by risk indicator (i.e. Facility does not track any of its energy use = 20 modules)
Multiple data filters that cascade down to control the data presented within one or more widgets, thereby customizing dashboard view.
Save selected attributes as views:
- Save a Default View
- Save a New View
Data export features:
- Save each data widget as an image
- Export each data widget into a set of CSV files (summary and details)
2. Accessing the Analytics Tool
- We provide training on the Analytics Tool to Advanced/Custom account brands. If you have any questions, please contact your customer success team membersfor information on the Analytics Tool training.
- Once the tool has been activated for your account, go to Higg.org and enter your login* credentials.
*If you do not yet have a login/password, please use the link at the bottom of the page to register and create an account. For account registration guidance, click here.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will now see the Analytics Tool in your top navigation bar. Clicking on it will take you to the Analytics Tool landing page.